200, 250 gram of rice is how much in a glass?
Good afternoon, in order to measure the required quantities of rice with the help of glasses, you need to know how much it fits into one. And the following quantity is put:
1) One faceted glass when filled without a border (200 cubic cm.) 180 grams;
2) One faceted glass filled to the top (250 cc.) 230 grams;
It turns out the following calculations for a faceted glass filled to the edge:
1) 200 grams: 1 full glass + 1 / 9 glass or 1 full glass + 1 Art. spoon without a slide;
2) 250 grams: 1 full glass + 2 / 5 glass or 1 full glass + 4 Art. spoons without slides.
Calculations for a faceted glass filled to the top:
1) 200 grams: 1 full glass and pull out of it 1,5 Art. spoons of rice without a slide;
2) 250 grams: 1 full glass + 1 Art. spoon without slides.
Used to measure the white long-grain rice. The larger the zrnyshki rice, the less will be the weight of rice in a glass, as there will be more voids.
A faceplate holds 230 milliliters of liquid.
A tablespoon contains 12 grams of rice without a slide and 15 grams with a slide.
A facetted glass contains 215 grams of rice without a slide and 230 grams with a slide.
200 grams of rice = 1 face cup rice without a slide, minus one tablespoon of rice with a slide.
250 grams of rice = 1 face cup rice with highland plus 2 tablespoons of rice with a slide.
But in such a glass 270 contains in itself milliliters of liquid, respectively, and there will be more rice in nm, approximately 270 grams: