Funchoza is a popular product in the countries of Southeast Asia, also in China, Japan, and Singapore. It is a special type of noodles, very thin and transparent. Hence another name - "glass" noodles.
Today, dishes with this ingredient are loved all over the world. Glass noodles are used not only as a side dish. It is used in salads and fillings, soups and even desserts.
A simple and understandable combination for everyone is funchose with mushrooms. We offer to cook with champignons, it will be delicious.
For 3-4 servings you will need:
- 350 gr fresh champignons;
- 150 gr white onions;
- 4 green onion feathers;
- 2 briquettes of funchose;
- sweet peppers and carrots - 60 g each;
- 4 tbsp. l. vegetable, you can use light sesame, but this is optional;
- hot spices to taste, salt.
1. Finely chop white onions, then carrots. Pour vegetables into a hot skillet with oil. Stirring, pass the carrot and onion until golden brown.
2. Coarsely cut the champignons - into slices. We add to the golden vegetables, add the spices we want.
3. Fry so that the mushrooms are also browned. Then add 3 tablespoons of water and simmer for 3 minutes without covering.
4. Pour the funchoza from the briquettes into a ladle with boiling water. Salt a little and stand for 2,5 minutes.
5. Drain the hot water and rinse the glass noodles with ice water. We send to a pan with mushrooms and vegetables, mix. Cut a green onion on top and serve. Bon Appetit everyone!