Fried zucchini with eggs is a great breakfast for every family member. It is light and nutritious at the same time, giving an excellent flavor combination.
For brightness, fresh herbs can be added to the dish, and a little garlic and your favorite spices can be added to the dish for aroma and piquancy. You can easily prepare such a breakfast at home or in the country, a great idea for a summer menu!
For 4 servings of breakfast you will need:
- 1 kg of young zucchini;
- 2 bulbs;
- 4 fresh eggs;
- 1 tbsp. l. a mixture of chopped parsley and dill;
- garlic - 1-2 cloves;
- salt, paprika or black pepper, vegetable oil (a couple of spoons for frying).
Making breakfast with eggs and zucchini
1. Wash the zucchini in cold water and pat dry. Chop into small cubes.
2. Peel and chop the onions with garlic into one container, also finely.
3. Put some oil in a skillet, heat over medium heat and add the slices of zucchini. Stir quickly and cook for a minute. Then add onion and garlic to vegetables, fry until golden brown. Season with salt and spices to your liking.
4. Separately mix eggs with herbs, beat lightly and also salt a little. Transfer this bright mixture to a skillet with zucchini, stir with a fork and fry until the eggs are tender. Serve immediately.
5. If you have breakfast on the balcony, summer veranda or in the country, bring the dish to the table right in the frying pan.