Sea red perch, the recipes for which you can read in our article, is one of the most popular types of fish in home cooking. It can be boiled or fried, but it is especially tasty when salted.
Baked red sea bass. Recipe
If you do not know how to surprise guests at the festive table, then pay attention to this recipe. Fish in cheese sauce turns out delicious and looks very appetizing:
- Process three sea bass carcasses - wash them thoroughly, remove scales, remove fins and gut.
- Make several cuts on each fish and carefully place a lemon wedge in them.
- Rub the carcasses with red pepper and rosemary.
- To make the sauce, break two chicken eggs into a bowl and mix them with two tablespoons of sour cream. Add 100 grams of grated Parmesan and salt to taste.
- Cover the baking dish with foil, brush with oil and put the prepared fish on the bottom. Pour the sauce over the perch and cover with foil.
Bake the fish in a preheated oven for about 45 minutes. When it's done, serve it with a simple side dish or fresh vegetable salad.
Roasted sea bass (red)
Recipes in a slow cooker allow you to cook fish quickly enough and at the same time retain all its useful qualities. This time we will tell you how to fry perch fillets in batter. The recipe for the dish is quite simple:
- Prepare one sea bass. To do this, wash it, remove scales and fins, remove the insides. After that, cut the fish along the ridge and divide it in two. Remove the bones and cut the fillet into pieces of the desired size.
- Take two bowls and add flour to one and beat two chicken eggs in the second.
- Turn on the multicooker, set the Baking mode on it and pour some vegetable oil into the bowl.
- Using a fork, dip each bite first into the egg and then roll in flour. Then place the fillets in a bowl and fry until tender on both sides.
Decorate the finished dish with fresh herbs and serve with any side dish.
Perch with garlic in sour cream sauce
We are sure that you will like red sea bass. Recipes in the foil oven are very popular for this type of fish, and therefore we suggest you cook it this way. You can read a detailed description of the cooking process below:
- Process one carcass of about 800 grams.
- Prepare a sauce with half a glass of sour cream, a teaspoon of mustard, juice from a third of a lemon, one pinch of lemon zest, salt and pepper (to taste). Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and rub the fish with the resulting mixture.
- Chop the parsley and dill with a knife, and then mix them with the rest of the sour cream sauce and fill the perch with them.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, grease it with vegetable oil and line the fish. Place a few slices of lemon next to it, and on top place a slice of butter, dry rosemary and a few grains of mustard on top of the fish.
Bake the perch in a preheated oven until crisp.
Perch with orange juice
If you love fish, then you will surely love the idea for an original Mexican-style dinner. Therefore, we want to tell you how else red sea bass is prepared (recipes). Fried with onions, marinated with lemon and orange, it turns out to be incredibly tasty and aromatic. Read the recipe here:
- Prepare one fish (800 grams) and cut into five portions.
- Drizzle each of them with lemon juice and leave alone for ten minutes.
- Breaded the perch in flour and sauté in vegetable oil along with one chopped onion.
- Squeeze the juice from four oranges, and when the fish is golden brown, pour it into the pan.
Bring the sauce to a boil, add salt and ground pepper to taste, and then serve immediately.
Red sea bass, the recipes for which are very diverse, turns out to be very tasty in any form. But this time we suggest you try the dietary option:
- Take the sea bass fillet, wash it, pat dry with paper towels, then rub with salt and any spices.
- Place the fish in a steamer bowl and lay bay leaves and fresh dill sprigs on top of it.
Turn on the steamer and cook the perch for 20 minutes. Serve this dish with a side dish of fresh or stewed vegetables.
Creamy Perch Soup
This delicious dish will impress even the most rigorous culinary critics. This time we'll make a delicious soup with red sea bass as the main ingredient. The recipe for this dish is quite simple:
- Take a large perch carcass, process it and cut the fillets into pieces with skin.
- Peel one onion and one carrot and then cut them into strips.
- Fry vegetables in a skillet until golden brown, cool slightly and drain off excess oil.
- Peel and chop four medium potatoes.
- Pour water into a saucepan, put prepared potatoes in it and put on medium heat.
- After ten minutes, dip the fish into the soup and add salt to taste.
- When the fish is completely cooked, send the vegetable frying to the pan and pour in 400 ml of cream.
- Pepper the dish to your liking.
As soon as the soup comes to a boil, remove from heat, pour into bowls and sprinkle with chopped herbs.
Bacon-wrapped perch rolls
As you can see, sea red perch, the recipes for which we have collected in this article, can be prepared in different ways. But this time we invite you to try an original dish that combines fish and bacon. So how to cook red sea bass? Read the recipe below:
- Prepare the perch fillets for processing, then cut off the tail and top of each piece. You should have rectangular blanks. They should also be thin enough so that they can be rolled up in the future.
- Sprinkle the fillets with lemon juice and chop the slices with a knife. Combine the slices with a finely chopped strip of bacon and one wedge of garlic previously passed through a press. Pepper the filling for the rolls and stir with two tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Put two tablespoons of the filling on each fillet and roll the blanks into rolls. If you have any shredded fish left over, you can use it as pie filling later.
- Wrap the fish rolls in strips of bacon and secure the resulting structure with toothpicks.
- Grease a baking dish with oil, place the rolls in it and pour them with soy sauce (one tablespoon is enough).
Bake the dish for 20 minutes, then serve it for dinner, garnished with rice, herbs and fresh vegetables.
And again, we offer you to cook an unusual dish, and as a filling we will have chopped red sea bass. Recipe of dish:
- Defrost and peel two whole squid by completely strangling the film inside and out.
- Cut one perch carcass and cut the fillet into small cubes.
- Peel and chop one onion, then sauté it in vegetable oil.
- Add prepared fish to the pan to the onion, salt. When the food is almost ready, add one raw egg to it and mix everything.
- Cool the filling and mix with one spoonful of mayonnaise. Gently fill the squid with it.
- Beat two chicken eggs in a separate bowl.
- Preheat a cast iron skillet and pour half of the egg mixture into it. Then lay in the stuffed squid and turn them over as soon as the omelet has set.
Transfer the dish to the oven and cook for another ten minutes. Squid can be served both hot and cold.
We will be glad if you like red sea bass. The photo recipes collected in our article will help you prepare it in a variety of ways.