Recipe for cooking entrecote in the oven or multivark?
Take the thawed anthrax salt and pepper them to taste. You can sprinkle with herbs if you like. Drizzle with lemon juice and let it infuse for about an hour. Then cut the onion into rings and add to the meat. Spread the meat on a greased baking sheet and bake it in a hot oven at 220 degrees for about 40-50 minutes.
I offer you my recipe for cooking pork entrecote in the oven. To do this you will need:
- pork entrecote 5 pieces
- 2 heads of onions
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and spices to taste
Rinse the pieces of meat well and dry. Pour some vegetable oil and vinegar into a separate bowl, also add salt and spices. Cut the onion into rings or half rings. Place the meat in the marinade and let stand for a couple of hours.
Put the onion and the meat on the baking dish. Bake meat until tender at a temperature of 200 degrees.
This recipe is also suitable for cooking in a slow cooker.
Entrecoteis perhaps the most famous meat dish in French cuisine. The word "entrecote" is literally translated from French - like meat between ribs.
Classical entrecote chefs of France were made from beef.
As a rule, entrecote fried in a pan. But they can also be baked in the oven and even cooked in the multicookers that are now popular.
Here is a good Antrekot's recipe in a slow cooker (even a young novice mistress can handle it).
Beef - 0,5 kilograms;
Butter - 50 grams;
Vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons;
Salt / pepper to taste.
How to cook entrecote in a multicooker:
To start cooking entrecote in a multicooker, you need to take beef and rinse it thoroughly under the tap. Then lay it on paper towels so that the meat can dry.
Next, you need to cut the beef across the fibers so that you get a piece with a thickness of 3 centimeters.
Then rub the meat with pepper and salt.
Pour it with a small amount of vegetable oil. If there is a brush, then it is better to lubricate the beef. In this form, leave the meat on 30 minutes. The temperature should be at room temperature.
Then we turn on the multicooker. Install the "Fry" program. Add a tablespoon of vegetable oil to the bowl and heat it up.
After the 5 minutes have elapsed, place the meat in the bowl and fry the meat on each side for 4 minutes. A golden crust should appear. In this case, the cover does not need to close.
Then grease the fried entrecote with butter and close the lid. Turn off the frying and set the "Quenching" mode for half an hour.
After 15 minutes, turn the meat from one side to the other.
So entrecote is ready. It remains only to get it out of the multicooker bowl and eat it. A good side dish will be mashed potatoes.
And for those who love video recipes - here A simple recipe for cooking pork entrecote in the oven:
Good - tasty question! I will also try to share my family recipe for cooking these tender pieces of meat - entrecote.
In order for this dish to turn out as juicy and tasty as possible, first of all, you need to choose the right meat. You can use different types of meat, but if you have the opportunity to buy veal, use it to get the most real - classic entrecote.
- When choosing a tenderloin, notice that it is with a small piece of monophonic white fat;
- prepare simple ingredients: salt, black pepper (you can add more spices, based on your preference), sunflower or olive oil;
- and now, the most important stage. Having connected a good mood, and with the pleasant thought that you will be able to surprise your loved ones with a magnificent dish, smiling, we turn on the oven;
- further, grease the baking sheet well with oil - use it about 30-50 ml;
- wash the meat thoroughly and dry with paper towels;
- cut the entrecote into pieces, at least 2.5 - 3 cm thick, otherwise the dish will lose its main zest - juiciness;
- slightly repel these slices of meat so that they better absorb salt and spices and reduced cooking time;
- soak the entrecote with oil and rub with pepper and salt;
- by this time, the oven should already warm up to 150-180 degrees - then feel free to send it to non-meat;
- when baking, watch the temperature - it should not be higher than 200C;
- check readiness after about an hour. Pierce the entrecote with a knife, and look at the secreted juice. If it is not pink, but transparent, the delicious dish is completely ready!