In a good salad, each ingredient has its own unique flavor. To achieve this in our salad, we combine equal parts of crispy bright vegetables - children will especially love this.
Ingredients for the salad:
- 1 beam
- 4-6 slices of bacon, fry until crisp, cool and chop;
- 240 grape tomatoes, halved;
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into thin slices;
- 1 English cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- Salad dressing to taste.
- Cut a bunch of romaine lettuce. Toss with bacon, other vegetables, and nuts in a large salad bowl.
- Refrigerate before serving. Pour the dressing over the salad before serving, pepper and salt.
The recipe is for 6 servings.