How to make out the words "dwelling", "lived" by their composition?
In a word dwelling the following morphemes are distinguished:
- zhi - the root of the word;
- suffixes: "l" and "isch";
- ending - e (dwellings, in dwellings);
- the basis is - dwellings.
Word lived has the following morphemes:
- root - live;
- the suffix is - l;
- the ending will be - and (lived, lived);
- the basis of the word is zhi (the formative suffix is not included in it).
Let's start with a shorter word - lived. This is a verb in the past tense, which means that you can immediately select the ending -i and the suffix -л-. The root of the word is -zhi-, this can be confirmed by looking for the same root words: live, make money, live. The stem of the word is -zhi-.
The second word is similar, but it is a noun. Let's find the ending by declining the word: dwellings, dwellings, and so on. it is obvious that the ending is -e. The root -ji-, we know this from the previous example, the suffix -l- remained, which means that one more suffix -isch- can be distinguished. The basis of the word is dwellings.
Words are parsed into morphemes as follows:
- lived. What they were doing. It is a past tense plural verb. So -l is a formative suffix. The ending is -– (lived, lived). The root is -zhi- (live, lived, survived). The basis of the word is -ji-, since we do not enter the ending here, as well as the formative suffix.
- dwelling. This is a singular noun (nominative or accusative). The ending here is exactly - (dwellings, dwellings, dwellings). The root is still the same -zhi-, -l- suffix, but already derivational, the suffix -isch-. The basis of the word is dwellings. We discard only the ending.
The bottom line:
zhi / l / i - root / suffix / ending,
zhi / l / search / e - / root / suffix / suffix / ending.
Word lived answers the question - what did you do?
It is an imperfect past tense verb in the plural.
Is feasible analysis by composition Zhili's words:
The root of the word is -ji- (life, live, survive, etc.)
The ending of the verb Lived - (vein, lived_, lived)
Let's select, of course, and the past tense suffix of the verb -л-
The stem of the word is -zhi-.
Word dwelling is a neuter, singular, nominative and accusative.
We make the morphemic analysis the words of the Dwelling:
The root of this word is -zhi- (live, alive, etc.)
The end of the word is - (dwelling, to dwelling, etc.)
There are two suffixes in the word: this is the suffix -l- and the suffix -isch-
The basis in the word -dwellings-.
The noun Dwelling has the ending -E: Dwelling-Dwelling-Dwelling. Co-root words Dwelling-Dwelling-Dwelling-Alive-Live. The root of the word is ZhI-. Remains the noun suffix -ISCH- and the word-forming suffix -Л-.
We get: ZHI-L-ISH-E (root-suffix-suffix-ending), the basis of the word HOUSING-.
The past tense verb Zhili is derived from the infinitive Live. Let's select in it the suffix of the past tense -Л-, which we will not include in the base of the word, as formative. The end of the word -I: They lived-I lived-It lived. Co-root words Live-Alive-Survive-Residential. The root of the word turns out to be ZhI-.
We get: ЖИ-Л-И (root-suffix-ending), the base of the word ЖИ-.
Root - ZhI; suffix - Л; suffix - ISH; ending - E;
Base of the word: HOUSING.
Formation method: Suffix.
Root - ZhI; suffix - Л; ending - AND;
Base of the word: LIVED.
Formation method: Suffix.