How do you make out the composition of the word "trap"?
The word "trap" is a feminine inanimate noun. Let us analyze this word by its composition:
1) the combination "catch" is the root of the given word;
2) the combination "ear" is the suffix of the word;
3) the letter "a" serves as an ending in the word "trap";
4) the combination of letters "trap" is the basis of the word.
Word trap is a feminine noun of the first declension, in the singular (in the plural there will be the word "traps"), in the nominative case.
Now we execute analysis by composition (morphemic parsing) of the word "trap:
In order to determine the ending of the word, we will make the declension of the feminine noun "trap" in cases:
- Nominative case (who? What?) - trap;
- Genitive case (no who? What?) - trap;
- Dative case (approached to whom? To what?) - to the trap;
- Accusative case (see who? What?) - trap;
- Instrumental case (happy with whom? With what?) - a trap;
- Prepositional case (talked about who? About chm?) - about the trap.
Thus, in this word, the ending is -.
Let's move on to the root of the word. Let's pick up a few words of the same root: catch, catch, catch, catch, catch, etc.).
So, the root of the noun "trap" is -lov-.
Let's single out one more morpheme of the word - this is the suffix -ushk-.
The stem of the word is -trap-.
Word "trap" is a feminine noun, has the first declension and answers the question: what?
First, select the ending - "but" (no trap, I see a trap, happy with the trap, trapped)
The basis will be - "trap"
We denote the root- "fishing" (catch, catch, catch)
We have the suffix - "ear" (like a shell, grandma, tub)
Graphical analysis - trap - root / suffix / ending
It was the most real trapthat an avid hunter could have come up with
Trap - disassemble by composition. Lov is the root of the word, the same root of the word is catching, catching, catching, catching, catching, overfishing. ushk is a diminutive-affectionate suffix. A is the ending of a feminine noun in the nominative singular.
The feminine noun Trap should be attributed to the first declension and, accordingly, the ending -A should be distinguished in its composition: Trap-Trap-Trap-Trap-Trap. The same root words for him will be Trap-Catch-Catcher-Catch-Catch-Catch-Catch. Note that the root of the noun is the morpheme LOV-. Next, select the suffix -USHK- in this word.
We get: LOV-USHK-A (root-suffix-ending), the base of the word LOVUSHK-.
the word trap - Lov- root, ushk- suffix, a- ending
Morphemic parsing of the word trap is made as follows:
- the root in the word is - fishing (catching, catching, catching);
- the ending will be - a (traps, trapped);
- suffix - ear;
- the basis of the word is a trap.
Parsing the composition (morphemic parsing) of the word TRAP
It is inanimate. noun feminine with the ending A:
trap, trap, trap, etc.
The basis of the word is LOVUSHK.
The root is defined as VOC, since the same root words are: catch, catch, catch, catch.
Suffix of the noun USHK.