What Russian proverbs about body parts do you know?
The full belly to the teaching is deaf.
Keep your head cold and your feet warm.
White hands love someone else's work.
Eyes envious, hands zagrebyuschie.
What's in the forehead, what's on the forehead.
One's own eye is a diamond, another's is a piece.
Having taken off a head through hair do not cry.
- There is no truth in the legs.
- The full belly to the teaching is deaf.
- It flew into one ear and flew into the other.
- He sees a speck in someone else's eye, but does not notice a log in his own.
- It's good to rake in the heat with someone else's hands.
- Seek adventure on your own ...
- Even a stake on the head of Tesi.
- Make the fool pray to God, he will break his whole forehead.
Oh, you can't remember all at once - there are a lot of them, but some that immediately come to mind ...
- "Do not stick your nose into other people's business"
- "Make the fool pray, he will break his forehead"
- "An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth"
- "Husband - head, wife - neck"
Maybe this will do -
- "Hair is long - mind is short"
1 a bad head does not give rest to the legs
2.The eye sees, but the tooth is not BMI
3.One head is good, but 2 is better
4.Hand hand washes
5 curious Barbara's nose was torn off at the bazaar